Whether we liked it or not, we all “sprang forward” with the change to daylight savings time in the USA this past Sunday. There is lightness and brightness slipping in as spring approaches, so let us consider what is springing forth in our lives right now.
Name 5 things that are springing forth…
1. The croci are in foci! There’s more than one I’ve seen…otherwise, it’d be the crocus is in focus…I’ve spied daffodils on the hills… Flowers in the bowers… pfloxes in boxes…Blooms in rooms… you get the idea!
2. New adventures in the freedom born from loving God, being loved by God, believing in that, and acting on a desire to keep walking on right into the midst of that, pasa lo que pasa.
3. A curious sense of the world being on a dangerous cusp of some sort.
4. In spite of the weariness that brings, a renewed and deepening call to be a person of listening and acting where need draws is also venturing forth.
5. And, really, a sense of stillness and peace within… the likes of which I have not known before… or perhaps, it is that I am experiencing them from a new place. Seeing a new side, the light glancing from a different facet of God…