Questions from RevGals…
As this vivid season begins, tell us five favorite things about fall:
1) A fragrance — nuts roasting in street vendor carts; loamy earth; chili on the stove; Constant Comment tea (childhood memory).
2) A color– the heart of fire
3) An item of clothing — a rose plaid flannel/fleece shirt jacket–well loved, soft, worn-in, borrowed from a dear friend; a purple fleece turtleneck sweater, used to be my mother’s; jeans, my own, fitting just right, years in the wearing.
4) An activity — hitting the streets of New York, stopping for coffee when it gets chilly, walking forever without getting hot, looking at all there is to see, stopping on a park bench to write.
5) A special day — Sundays, Mass, Brunch with my pals, a good walk afterward with a friend.