RevGal Friday Five composed in Antofagasta, Chile. A 21 hour bus ride north of Santiago….through hours of the Atacama desert…fascinating, really.
1. If you were a color, what would you be?
My dream job as a child was to be the one who thought up names for paint colors… So, I´m going to go with Ruminative Oceanic Blue-Green.
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
Cactus. Sturdy, hardy, colorful, though not obviously so at first, can take in a lot and can live through a lot.
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
Definitely an elephant. Contemplative, compassionate, loving, loyal, seemingly slow but of long memory and far reaching vision.
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
Gotta go with the Birks here. Simple, free, comfy.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
Oh, I can´t remember the name…something like SchoolBook. Clear, clean, not overly girly or curly, easy to read, practical.