What Five Things did today bring for me?
1. A day long mental hum of Good King Wenceslaus!
2. A poem for an exhausted friend (see below if interested)
3. A walk on the streets of Manhattan where I encountered a mother trying to apply Chapstick to her kid’s lips and who finally had to say, “Look, you can sing, but you can’t move your lips, honey.”
4. A modestly better mood than the one I’ve been in the last couple of weeks
5. Bonus points of personal satisfaction for doing a good job translating the poem before checking online and human resources.
Not too bad.